Hotel Flisvos has implemented a comprehensive security protocol that complies with the recommendations of the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels, in order to maximize the safety of guests and employees in relation to COVID-19. We make every effort to ensure a comfortable and safe stay and we ask you to cooperate in order to achieve this.
Please follow the instructions of NPHO*, use our disinfection stations and keep your distance. Our new cleaning protocol ensures that our rooms and common areas are thoroughly cleaned.
Please take note of the measures and changes we have made to ensure the safety of our guests and stuff:
- The new arrival and departure times are as follows:
- Check-in 3.00pm
- Check-out 11.00am
- For the purposes of public health protection, according to the NPHO* regulations on COVID-19, the hotel must keep a record of all the guests/customers who stayed at the hotel -name, nationality, Check-in & Check-out dates, contact details (address, mobile number, e-mail)- in order to contact them in the event of COVID-19 cases.
- We recommend you to use the stairs and avoiding the use of the elevator. We limit overcrowding and congestion in the Reception and in all common areas.
- At this time, our housekeeping team will not be offering a daily service and will not enter an occupied room. If a towel or amenity replenishment is required, we ask for this to be called to reception and a package will be delivered to your door.
- The buffet breakfast service continues to be available to you on a daily basis - our staff will serve the foods you desire. Reservations are required in advance to avoid overcrowding. The service of breakfast in the rooms is temporarily suspended.
Stay healthy and we look forward to welcoming you to Hotel Flisvos soon.
* NPHO - The National Public Health Organization in Greece (in greek: ΕΟΔΥ - Εθνικός Οργανισμός Δημόσιας Υγείας)
With warm greetings,